Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good ideas from the teaching of a famous Monk..Phra Ajarn. Wachira savant





When meeting the hard work. To tell myself that.
This is an opportunity to prepare to become a professional.

When meeting complex issues. To tell myself that.
This is a lesson that will have a wonderful wit.

Found suffering hard times. To tell myself that.
This is a tutorial that will help to develop skill in life.

Find time meeting super perfect boss to tell myself that.
This is training their people to be perfect.

When meeting railing To tell myself that.
This is the treasure of treasures point.


When meeting slander To tell myself that.
This is a reflection that our people continue to be meaningful.


When meeting a disappointment. To tell myself that.
This is the way that nature are immune to life.

When meeting the sick To tell myself that.
This is a reminder to appreciate the value of maintaining good health.

When meeting the lovelorn To tell myself that.
This is about the lessons of the fight to the legs themselves.

When meeting customers bigoted To tell myself that.
This is a golden opportunity to prove the actual parents.

Fans when meeting them. To tell myself that.
This is a joyful life at all likely come across.

When meeting the right guy, but he has a couple already. To tell myself that.This is a testimony that no one has anything like a heart hope.

When meeting out of state power. To tell myself that.
This is a non-self in our life and everything.

Time I have to roll feline To tell myself that.
This is the illustration of life should not follow their lead.

I have to say a bad time to myself.
Here is an example of unwanted life.

When meeting an accident. To tell myself that.
This is a warning that repeated negligence nor feared.

Enemy wait time Retaliation. To tell myself that.
This is a test that that "Mark does not occur without prestige. "


Meet critical time to tell myself that.
This is proof the truth. "In the crisis would have a chance.



When meeting poverty To tell myself that.
This is how natural opportunity for us to fight life.

Found at death. To tell myself that.
This is the final scene will make life perfect.

Phra Ajarn. Wachira savant.

No comments:

Post a Comment